Close to Everything!
***Full until the end of May, message me to book for June and beyond***
Just opened in March 2019 is a new airline crew house situated in the Green Valley Ranch area of Denver—one of the closest to the Denver Airport. The house is also very close to the Frontier pilot training facility (SSS). It is open to both airline commuters and those in training.
I am a commuter and Frontier pilot, and I stay in this house myself. This is also not a crashpad: there are no bunk beds. Available are two semi-private rooms and one large bedroom. ‘Semi-private’ means you would share the space with one other person. Dividers between each bed are provided for increased privacy in every room.
- Grocery Store & Restaurants: .5 miles
- Frontier Pilot Training: 1.6 miles
- Denver Airport: 9.0 miles
- Beds, Mattresses, Living Room Furniture
- Room Dividers Between Beds
- High-Speed Internet, Cable Television
- Washer & Dryer
- Regular Maid Service
Pricing (per month):
- Master Bedroom/Suite: $500 (2 beds in room)
- Semi-Private: $425 (2 beds in room)
- Large Bedroom: $275 (4 beds in room, still no bunks!)
- Deposit is $200 and will be applied toward final month payment
Distance From Airport
- 10 miles
- Wifi Internet
- Washer / Dryer
- Cable TV
- Furnished Living Room
- Full Kitchen
- Bedding Provided
- Yard or Patio
- Male Preferred
- Pilot Preferred
- Air Marshal Preferred
- Grocery Stores
Share with your friends!