Close to Everything!
***1 bed left for March, taking reservations for April 2019***
Just opened in March 2019 is a new airline crew house situated in the Green Valley Ranch area of Denver—one of the closest to the Denver Airport. The house is also very close to the Frontier pilot training facility (SSS). It is open to both airline commuters and those in training.
This is a crew house and not a crashpad: there are no bunks. In the house there are two large bedrooms with three beds in each of them and one smaller bedroom with two beds (semi-private). The resulting space this provides will be a more relaxed atmosphere for everyone that stays here.
- Grocery Store & Restaurants: .5 miles
- Frontier Pilot Training: 1.6 miles
- Denver Airport: 9.0 miles
- Beds, Mattresses, Living Room Furniture
- Room Dividers Between Beds
- High-Speed Internet, Cable Television
- Washer & Dryer
- Regular Maid Service
Pricing (per month):
- Semi-Private: $425 (2 beds in room)
- Master Bedroom: $350 (3 beds in room)
- Large Bedroom: $300 (3 beds in room)
- Deposit is $200 and will be applied toward final month payment
Distance From Airport
- 10 miles
- Wifi Internet
- Washer / Dryer
- Cable TV
- Furnished Living Room
- Full Kitchen
- Bedding Provided
- Yard or Patio
- Male Preferred
- Pilot Preferred
- Air Marshal Preferred
- Grocery Stores
Share with your friends!